What is Legislators Building Communities?
LBC is a summer-long opportunity for state legislators to participate in service projects that strengthen neighborhoods in their districts.
- a way for legislators to learn more about housing and community development activities in their district while volunteering
- a chance for community members to begin or strengthen a relationship with their elected officials
- an initiative of the Living in Michigan Coalition, a broad network of housing and community development practitioners
For more information, visit the following links:
- 2013 Project Stories
- 2013 Participating Legislators
- 2011 Project Stories
- 2011 Participating Legislators
- Information for legislators
- Resources for media